How to Split and Consolidate Excel Sheets?
Data Transformation Utils
- Splitting and Consolidating sheets is very common task.
- Whenver you have data in one master sheet and you want to share that data with respective teams based
on some criteria
- Why Splitting and Consolidating sheets is difficult?
- Splitting of worksheets into multiplesheets manually, is error prone
- If you commit a mistake, you need to repeat the entire process again.
- Consolidation of sheets is difficult because of unordered columns, missing columns and new
columns or empty column names
- Fixing these issues and Consolidating sheets is very time consuming and error prone.
- What if:
- If you can split sheet with just one click?
- If you can share only selected columns with ease?
- If you can consolidate even with unordered columns, new columns and missing columns?
- You can split worksheet not only as Excel files but also as PDF files
- Data Utils made easy all these things.
- ExcelWorld.com -> Utils
- Please watch the above video to see them in action.