How to Navigate formulas with ease in Excel - Navigator
- Navigating formulas in Excel is one of the most frustating and time consuming activity
- If that excel workbook is prepared by somebody else navigating those formulas becomes complex process
- Why navigating formulas in Excel is tough:
- Tracing precedents and dependnts in excel is easy.
- But navigating those arrows and links is really tough.
- You can't see all input parameters of a formula at a glance.
- By the time you complete chasing arrows, you will forget where you have started and why you have
- What if:
- If you can get all input parameters of a formula at a glance?
- If you can navigate formulas without losing the context?
- All with just one click!
- Navigator makes tracing and navigating precedents and dependents easy
- ExcelWorld.com -> List Precendents / List Dependents
- Happy navigating formulas, no more frustation, only fun!
- Please watch below video to see Navigator in action.
- Youtube video link Navigator