How to detect errors in Excel - Auditor
- Auditing a Excel Spreadsheet is very difficult.
- Most of the time, those spreadsheets are prepared by clients.
- Why Auditing a spreadsheet is difficult?
- Spreadsheet formulas contains different kinds of errors like #REF, #Name, #DIV, circular
- Navigating these errors is very difficult. We need to go sheet by sheet and trace them.
- In case of circular references, you can only see one circualr reference at a time.
- Sometimes, you add literal numbers inside formulas like +100 or -200 etc, without any
explantion for whatever reasons.
- These literal numbers are also known as cheat numbers. Knowing why they have been added is vey
difficult, as they don't have any explanation.
- What if:
- If you can get all errors inside workbook with just one click!
- If you can list all circular references at a time instead of one by one.
- If you can get all literal numbers/ cheat numbers in formulas with just one click wherever they
- Auditor makes easy tracing and navigating erors in formulas easy
- Auditor is like a spell checker for formulas
- Use ExcelWorld.com Add-In, save precious time and avoid costly errors.
- Please watch the above video to see Auditor in action.